Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

What my Friends will do if they had two extra hours in a day



This post is written for the Surf Excel Matic #GetSmart Contest in the IndiBlogger website. The concept this contest is “If you had two extra hours in a day, how would you spend it?”

 

If I wrote about myself it will not come for more than 2 lines. So I decided to ask all my friends how they spend the extra 2 hours in a day.

 

I am staying with my cousins and friends. So First I asked my roommates what they will do if they come 2 hours before the usual time.

 

Prince


One of my cousins Price Said “I will play Cricket 2007 PC game for that two hours”. (He is crazy about Cricket. He even watches the highlights for the whole day).

 

Shakthi



Another friend Shakthi said “I will spill my works like bike cleaning, dress washing, Ironing clothes on daily basis”.

 

Then I decided to ask my other friends. I just messaged to all my friends this message.

 

“How will you spend if you got two more free hours in a day?”

 

As usual I did not get replies from all my friends. I got replies from few of my friends. I am sharing what they replied.


Nivedan


Nivedan (old Colleague in Allsec): I will go to Gym for one hour and browse in Internet for the remaining hour.


Pradeep


Pradeep ( friend introduced by my cousin Belfin):  I will go to aerobics gym.


Jai Sankar



Jai Sankar ( Old roommate):  I want to help to the poor people. So I will try to do some social activities.

 

Raja ( Colleague): I will spend that time with my family.

 

Selva Kumar


Selva Kumar ( Old Colleague):  I don’t need any more free hours. Already I am free for 24 hours.


Manikandadhas

Manikandadhas ( Batch guy in both Allsec and Polaris): I will sleep for those two hours.


Siva sankar

 


Siva Sankar ( Colleague and close friend):  I have to move forward in  my career. So i will learn new things to grow up.

Ebenezer Prince ( Cousin) : I will surf in the Internet to learn new things.

Bensh (Me)


I wrote about my friends. Finally i have to tell about myself right? nothing great, i just go to Gym reduce my belly and surf in the internet for blogging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment